Monday 10 December 2012

Debt Crisis

Parliamentary Information Yearbook:
I wonder what surprises the EU have in store to ensure Berlusconi doesn't get back in? I'm betting its the same philosophy as that which drove him out. Let Italian bond yields rise in fear of his return to the point where GS/ECB again has to step in and install another technocrat.
I also have a sneaking suspicion that Monti tendered his exit to coincide with an appointment extremely high in the echelons of the Eurocracy. Wait for the announcement...



Parliamentary Information Yearbook:
announcement to run for the office for the fifth time'Maybe I have missed something here, but wasn't Berlusconi given a 4 year sentance for tax fraud. How can he run for office again? Can DT explain?Have I missed something here? Or are we ignoring that and going for a day of Italian bashing? I can live with that.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parliamentary Yearbook - Parliamentary Information Office